Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update: 10/22/09 Progress


What I accomplished this afternoon:

After a trip to Home Depot, I came back with .5" magnetic tape, a thin steel board and magnets. It was awesome, everything I needed I was in one aisle.

My first hurdle was cleaning out the funk in the fridge before anything else.
Success!

Next, I worked on creating the knife wall. The magnetic strip wasn't the strongest. So I devised a way to accommodate all knife's height. I like the way that the lines created a mug-shot type line-up.




Lastly, I laid out the steel board and got an idea to design some fun organizational vinyl stickers for it... rather than the normal straight text.


I want to cut these out in vinyl next week to mount on the steel board to create three section where notes can be attached with magnets...




0 comments:

Post a Comment